Sunday, 7 September 2008

Week 25 Challenge piece



This weeks challenge has been set by Ang & she choose to do a "recipe" & I really enjoyed doing this one!
Hope you can join in with us!

11 comments:

CraftyC said...

I love that sentiment Mags, a great arc!
Clairex

Ang C said...

this looks even better in the flesh and you have used one of my favourite stamps too

sam21ski said...

WOW Mags, this is fab, love the colour combo and that stamp is ace!!!

Andrea said...

A lovely arch
xxxx

Jo said...

How true is that sentiment! Great work :o)

Carol Ann said...

Great arch and really lovely sentiment x

Shaz said...

love the words, the backing paper is nce too!

stamp and scrape said...

I nearly used that paper too! Love your colour scheme, and of course, the wonderful sentiment.
Ros

Unknown said...

cute :)

crafty creations said...

great Arch Mags

ju said...

Love it ! x