Tuesday, 30 September 2008

Vintage challenge



Over on the Lots to do challenge blog, the theme this week is "vintage". I made a fat page with the background of shaving foam, then used stamps over that. I found some vintage looking images from CI & mat & layered onto gold mirri card then 3d them. Finally, I used my gold pen round the edges.

7 comments:

Claireabelle said...

It's brill Mags, I love the background
xx

crafty creations said...

Stunning page Mags - I love it - thanks for joining the challenge again this week on Lotstodo

Hugs Hilda

Andrea said...

A great piece,love it

Thank you for joining us on lots to do this week

Sammie said...

I love the stamp stamped ackground and you've chosen beautiful images.
Thanks for the tips on finding crafting goodies on my trip home. I ope I manage to fit in a shopping trip -but fear the boys might dig their heels in! There's nothing like being able to see and touch what you are buying -but do you end up acquring most of your bits via the internet as there doesn't seem to be much locally?
Thanks!
SammieJay xxx

sam21ski said...

Great piece Mags, love the background xxx

stamp and scrape said...

All 3 of the images are gorgeous - love the way you contrasted the background colours to highlight them.
Ros

ju said...

Gorgeous page, great images !x