Monday, 29 September 2008

Baby Girl Card



Shock horror, I have made a card!
I used my new forever friends stamps, watercoloured in the linen line & coloured in the teddies. I added a bit of bling to the flowers & used "it's a girl" ribbon on the top. Hope my friend likes it!

6 comments:

sam21ski said...

LOL re the card, I know what you mean, but it becomes addictive, you'll made loads again now!! This is so cute and I'm sure your friend will just love it xxxx

For the life of me said...

what a lovely card xx

Sammie said...

Oooohhh. How cute are these forever friends Teddies. I should be over to Norfolk next month during half-term. My mum and dad are 10 mile south of Norwich. Can you recommend anywhere in the city where I can fill up on some crafting goodies? I'm really out of touch with the place -it's changed so much. Thanks!
SammieJay

Jo said...

Adorable card Mags, the FF bears are sooo gorgeous :o)

CraftyC said...

Its gorgeous Mags, a fab card!
Clairex

ju said...

Soooooooo cute! x