
Sue is the guest designer over on the Gothic arch challenge blog & her theme is "pretty in pink"
Now, the scan shoes my arch as purple, not the link that it is in real life, but it is pink!
The background has been created with the shaving foam technique & I used Tim's fragments over the stamped flower & used a flourish stamp in the corner. The main image is another of Tim's.
Hope it fits in with this week theme!








9 comments:
It's beautiful Mags
Great Arch, the sentiment is brill :o)
Wow this is precious.
Wonderful arch. Love them.
great arch - love the background
Fab arch Mags, lovely shaving foam background xxx
very pretty!! Love the quote.
Brilliant Mags
x
Hi Mags. Gorgeous arch. I bought some shaving foam yesterday so I can try this technique :)
Love the flower. Thanks for taking part. x
You really create lovely backgrounds with the shaving foam. Another lovely piece, Mags.
Ros
Post a Comment