Monday, 24 March 2008

Things with wings

On this arch, I used peel offs, then used various chalks over them & removed the peel offs to leave the stencil outline. Finally I spritzed with walnut gold glimmer mist.
On this, I used the same stamp with holographic embossing powder, then cut out the butterflys from CI papers, curled the wings & 3d foamed them.

With this arch, I used versamark ink pad & used various chalks to highlight the images & chalked around the sides.







9 comments:

Ang C said...

They are gorgeous - so delicate looking

Andrea said...

These are fab Mags,really pretty
xxxx

For the life of me said...

i love these mags xxxx

sam21ski said...

Mags, your arches look fab xxxx

Jo said...

Look good to me :o)

Angie C said...

Lovely arches Mags, love them

Vicki May said...

Wow love these, like the shape of the cards too.

Claireabelle said...

They are lovely Mags
xx

mommabear said...

they are great mags I love the shape
hugs Alison