
I have finally got round to putting up a big notice board in my office to display all the lovley work I have received in swaps & rak's from all my forum buddies.
I hope you can see your piece of art on my board.
Hi & welcome to my mad house! I hope you enjoy your visit to my blog, please feel free to leave a comment on anything you see here.
8 comments:
You have some lovely works of art from friends - and still room for lots more
xxx
I think the notice boards are a brilliant idea to show off the works of art! Must say compared to yours mine is a tad on the small size, this will HAVE to change lol
Can't see anything of mine, but there must be something hanging there somewhere!!!!
There is a Caught in crystal piece of yours there sam, right on the bottom!
What a brilliant idea
That is fantastic Mags I'd like to do that in my craftroom but I have so little wall space xx
What a brill idea,looks great
xxxx
What a wonderfull idea
hugs Alison
Post a Comment