Thursday, 13 March 2008

Atc, tag & fat page



These are for my swap that I am hosting on lots to do forum. The theme is saying/proverb & I naturally had to have Carpe Diem, all who know me will know why!!

I sturggled to find a image that would suit this saying, as there really is no image for it, so I kept it very simple.

I choose my favorite distress inks, & inked all 3 up, then used 2 hampton art stone stamps, Love & Dream with vintage photo ink.

I intend to send the receipent's of these, the full poem of Carpe Diem, so they will have that to look back on.

8 comments:

crafty creations said...

They are beautiful Mags and one would go lovely with my poem that I have already framed - hint,hint

Hugs Hilda

Ang C said...

Love them - how did we know you would choose that saying

xxx

Andrea said...

Gorgeous set Mags,the colour is lovely and knew you'd use that quote :)

For the life of me said...

love these mags x

Jo said...

Brilliant Mags :o)

Ann said...

Gorgeous colours Mags & fab quote xxx

CraftyC said...

Lovely set Mags!!
Clairexx

sam21ski said...

You couldn't rally have chosen anything could you - you are famous for that saying!!!!