Sunday, 24 August 2008

Week 23 Challenge

This weeks theme on the Lots to do challenge blog was chosen by yours truly & I decided to do Iris folding.Now I know it's not most peoples cup of tea as it's a bit fiddly & not messy, but sometimes it nice to try something different for a change! And it's a great way to use up scraps of paper you might have in your craft box!I hope you will give it a go!

5 comments:

stamp and scrape said...

Love the shapes you've used or these baby cards. Both very pretty - thanks for the challenge.
Ros

ju said...

Clever you Mags! try anything at least once........x

sam21ski said...

They look fab Mags, rather you than me, I haven't got the patience!!!!

Ang C said...

great iris folding - thanks for the challenge this week

Andrea said...

These look fab Mags
xxxx