Saturday, 30 August 2008

Memory Glass



Over on Sam & Hilda's technique blog, which I might add is absolutely fabulous, Sam gave us a demo on memory glass.
The one to left is my fist attempt & the one on the right is my 2nd attempt.
I'm pleased with both of them.

9 comments:

Claireabelle said...

They are both fab-U-lous Mags!!! Must have a try at this one
xx

Ang C said...

they look great - lovely technique

ju said...

Love 'em both x

crafty creations said...

Fantastic Mags - well done you - yes I'd love one of them!!!!

Shaz said...

well done mags, they are both great

sam21ski said...

They both look fantastic Mags - well done xxxx

Jo said...

Fantastic Mags!!! I agree about the great technique blog too :o)

Andrea said...

These are fab,love em
xxxx

stamp and scrape said...

Fantastic job you made of these - love the green one best!
Ros