Tuesday, 12 August 2008

Week 21 Challenge



This is my piece for this weeks challenge (sorry I'm late). I chose to do an arch with some oriental backing papers & I used a black kimono peel off again onto some backing paper & 3d on.
I then popped some oriental epoxy stickers on to embellish it. I don't have a huge amount of oriental stock, so I was a bit limited to what I could make.

11 comments:

Shaz said...

this is lovley mags, the colours are very summery too :-)

sam21ski said...

You've done a great job with your limited stock Mags

Ang C said...

a great oriental arch

ju said...

Like this - a bit different 7 nice colours too.

Claireabelle said...

It's fab Mags
xx

stamp and scrape said...

Not normally a great peeloff fan, but this one looks lovely!!
Ros

mueppi said...

Das ist wunderschön!
LG GIsela

Angie C said...

What a fabby piece of art Mags, love the colours you have used.
Angie

Andrea said...

A fab arch Mags,love it
xxxx

carian said...

i love the combination of arch and kimono, very different. xx

Ann said...

Gorgeous Mags & great use of a peel off, very effective!! xxx