Thursday, 31 July 2008

JKL skinnys



These were done in a rush today as, surprise surprise I am last again! The jack in the box I have placed some folded up paper behind him so he does spring out from the paper! The rest were images just mounted onto the skinnys.
I shall do better for the next lot I promise!

7 comments:

Ang C said...

love the koala

Andrea said...

Fab skinnys,love the jack in the box
xxxx

Angie C said...

Great skinny's Mags - the koala is so cute

mommabear said...

Brilliant Mags

SueHart said...

Cute skinnys. My fave is the koala. reminds me of when I cuddled one when I visited Oz. xx

Shaz said...

images are lovley, i never did this as I can never think what to do lol

Shaz said...

images are lovley, i never did this as I can never think what to do lol