
This is my entry for the Abc challenge, as B is for Baby.
I choose to do some Iris folding, & added 2 little blue shoes & peel offs.
I think it needs something else to "jazz" it up a bit, but still working on it.
Hi & welcome to my mad house! I hope you enjoy your visit to my blog, please feel free to leave a comment on anything you see here.
14 comments:
Fab card, love the iris folding and the little blue shoes are so cute. Thanks for taking part in the ABC Challenge. Donna x
omg that iris folding is amazing xxx
this is gorgeous
A gorgeous piece Mags,love the little shoes
xxxx
Fantastic card - I love the iris folding. Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
Cathy xx
curses to iris folding lol i still can't get ti right mags! beautiful though, thanks for joining in x
Great Iris fold card Mags
Very effective Mags, I don't think it needs 'jazzing' up I think it's perfect as it is :o)
This is fab Mags, well done you on having such patience to do iris folding
x
This is fab Mags, well done you on having such patience to do iris folding
x
........ is it??? Yo're not trying to tell us something are you Mags????? (LOL o:) )
It's gorgeous Mags.
Looks great Mags, I haven't done any iris folding for years!!
Clairexx
Fab card Mags I dont have the mobility to try iris folding
Post a Comment