Sunday, 24 February 2008

Stampbord


This is the first time I have used stampbord, so wasn't to sure how it would turn out.
I firstly used distress inks, trying to blend them in, then didn't like that, so used a fine grade sandpaper & sanded down. Then I just tapped various distress inks on top, spritzed with water, dabbed dry which I then liked!
Then I used black stazon ink with a stamped image & finally used my cropadile to punch a hole in the top.
I will send this off for the charity auction on Lots To Do forum.

8 comments:

sam21ski said...

Stampboard is great to work with, love the way you can just sand it back if you don't like what you've done, love the image you've used here, it's a favourite of mine xx

Andrea said...

Gorgeous Mags,love the colour
xxxx

For the life of me said...

i love working with stampbord too, trouble is i always forget to take pics of them....yours is fab xxxx

Jo said...

I like working with stampboard too!! Yours look great!!!!

Ang C said...

Its gorgeous

Tracy said...

You have given me the push to try using some stampboard I have Mags ... always wondered what to do with it :o) Love the image and the colours on this piece of work xxx

Ann said...

Stunning colours & love the images xx

Never tried stampboard....feel a spend coming on LOL!!! XXX

SueHart said...

Really gorgeous. Love the stamped images xx