Tuesday, 19 February 2008

Altered Clip Board.


I loved doing this tonight!
I used alcohol inks on the metal clip, then distress inks on the board. But I had a "happy" mistake while inking up, I spilt a drop of alcohol ink onto the board, then thought to myself, "Urm, I like that mistake, what will it look like with lots of drops on?" and there you go!
I used distress ink on a stamp, & chipboard letters for "notes" with holographic embossing powder.
I hope to send this off for the charity auction on Lots To Do forum.

9 comments:

Ang C said...

Its gorgeous - love the way the "accident" has turned out

Jo said...

looks great Mags, I love the mistake too lol :o))

Andrea said...

Fab clipboard Mags,love your 'accident' too
xxxx

sam21ski said...

A Spotty clip board - I like it!!!!

crafty creations said...

It's stunning Mags - love it

Hugs Hilda

Claireabelle said...

This is fab Mags
xx

Angie C said...

It's great :-)

For the life of me said...

this is lovely mags

Ann said...

Looks fab Mags!!! xxx