Sunday, 20 February 2011

Just for Fun

Here is my entry for this weeks just for fun challenge.
I have used Ci backing papers, T!m stamp & grunge wings & a DI, but forgotten what colour now!

10 comments:

Ang C said...

Great arch!

Zoechaos said...

Love those wings! and the background smashing Arch. Great to see you back at Just for Fun thank you for joining us again XOXO Zoe

Dolly Daydreams said...

Love your creation beautiful wings ! Marie

Von said...

wonderful :)
Thanks for joining us at JFF
Von x

sam21ski said...

Fab arch Mags, love those backing papers.

Thanks for sharing and playing along with us again this week over on JFF - Sam xxxxx

mommabear said...

Brill arch Mags love it xx alison

Meggymay said...

Love your arch, great image.

Neet said...

Somehow I never think of doing an arch - must make an effort now after seeing this one. It is beautiful.

Sid said...

Lovely 'flighty' arch !!

Von said...

Hi Mags just want to say I recieved this and the love tag in the FFN swap and say how lovely they are :)
Von x