Wednesday, 7 April 2010

What's on your workdesk wednesday?




Oh the shame of it!

Few bits & bobs going on on my work desk,boxes ready to alter at craft group on sat!

See other work desks here

19 comments:

Ang C said...

Its not too bad!!!!!

Helen said...

Hey, if you think THAT is bad, drop over some time!

Anonymous said...

OMG thats flipping tidy missus lol...can you come and sort my desk out please, did I hear you say 'no' lol

Connie O said...

Just like the rest of us then!

Unknown said...

nice... its the screwdriver that has me perplexed!!!

Paula x x x

Mags said...

I was using that to take off the hinges of the boxes I'm altering!

Penni said...

The little white boxes look interesting.

Hugs
Penni
X

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh you make me laugh! I see lots of interesting things, but absolutely no shame! Good grief, you must be hyerventilating at some of today's WOYWWs!

Cardarian said...

Ha,ha do you think your desk is shameful???? Have a look at the rest of us lot!
Cardarian

Paige said...

NO Shame there!!! loads of younny things to look about through! I like the boxed ready and waiting to be altered!

Mandy said...

can not wait to see your finished boxes!

Annie said...

Thats just a desk thats used not messy...it looks pretty busy to me.
A x

Unknown said...

No shame there ... walk tall ... be proud ... you are a crafter ... not a tidier :0)

Anonymous said...

Lol, even I don't think that desk is very bad and I'm so anal about a tidy craft area it's untrue!! Glad you explained the screwdriver, I was wondering too!

Brenda

Angie said...

Having just seen your altered boxes on your last post ...cant wait to see what your ??gessoed boxes will become. I so agree with Linda.

Joy said...

It all looks good to me. and belated thanks for my fab birthday card, sorry I've not been by sooner xx

Cheryl Boglioli said...

I think it's great. Lots of fun craftiness going on there.

Spyder said...

ok....what, (if it's printable and won't scare me too much...) do you use the screw driver for???
(Lyn)

Mags said...

I used it to take the hinges of the little boxes I'm altering! I didn't take them off the first box I done & got gesso everywhere & had to sit & scratch it off, which took forever!
Hope that has answered your question! :)