Sunday, 26 October 2008

Nature Challenge



OK, confession time. I was on the phone to Andrea, & I had to come up with with my choice of themes on the spot, as I had forgotten all about it! So, there I was, looking round my office for inspiration & I glanced over to my canvas & chose the nature theme for this weeks challenge over on Lots to do challenge blog.
So, here you have it!
Hope you like it & can join in this week!

9 comments:

Ang C said...

You cheat!!!!!!


its a lovely canvas :)

sam21ski said...

Fab background colours Mags xxx

Jo said...

Lovely canvas Mags :o)

SueHart said...

Love the colour and the striking tree stamp. x

crafty creations said...

great canvas Mags - love the background colours

Andrea said...

A gorgeous canvas Mags,love it
xx

Ann said...

Really gorgeous canvas Mags - I love those stamps too!! xx

kathleen said...

Stunning piece of work!

kathleen said...

Stunning piece of work!