
These are my pieces for this weeks challenge & the theme was chosen by Andrea which is "children"
The fat page was inked up with distress inks, then 2 of Tim's stamps were used & the ranger gold pen around the edges.
The arch had acrylic dabbers used as the base, then again, another of Tim's stamps with distress inks. As I made these in advance, I forgotten what I have used! I think I then used clear embossing powder over the stamped image. And once again, the rangers gold pen around the edge.








11 comments:
Fab Mags xxxx
gorgeous - love the fat page
These are lovely and the colours are fab!
These are lovely Mags, I love the Tim one!
Clairexx
I love the vibrancy of the 'giggle' card.
Am I right in thinking that a fat page is 4x4??
Ros
Yes Ros, a fat page is 4x4
Why don't you join the forum I'm on then you can get swapping!
Look for the link on main blog page, Lots To Do Forum.
Stunning work love them all
Gorgeous, Mags. Love the colours of the 'giggle' one.
These are soooo gorgeous,i'm now the proud owner of them both,Thank you Mags
xxxx
Great images Mags
great images and I love the background
Post a Comment