Sunday, 1 June 2008

Brights swap



These are for a swap hosted on Lots to do forum.

We had to do 4 pieces using "bright" colours & a stamped image.

I choose to do a skinny, moo, arch & atc

All have started off with dabbers from the "brights" range of colours then all stamped with the same Tim Holtz stamp. Some of the images have been embossed with Ranger clear powder.

7 comments:

Claireabelle said...

whew these are bright!!! they are fab
x

sam21ski said...

Mags, just let me get my sunglasses, oh yes, these are defo bright!!!! Perfect xxxxx

Ang C said...

Lovely and bright

Andrea said...

These are fab Mags,love em all
xxxx

Jo said...

Yep, nice and bright! :o)

Goldylocks said...

Great swaps Mags, I especially love the lime green colour of the ATC

SueHart said...

Great colours. I have that stamp and I love her! :) xx