I've been tagged by Monalisa (Sue), so thanks sue!
I have to tell you 7 facts about me, that may or may not know!
So here goes
1- I have 37 cousins
2- My middle names are Lucy & Carrick
3- I have 2 half brothers
4- I have 7 nephews & 2 neices (and another neice/nephew on the way!)
5- I can't trace my family tree on my Mum's side as my Grandfather never knew his parents
6- I don't like to see children with snotty noses!
7- I have a love affair with crafting in any shape or form!
Hope you are still awake!
Now I have to tag 5 people, so I tag
Ang
Andrea
Claireabelle
Carfty C
Dawne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Thanks for hte tag Mags! Lovin the new look blog too
xx
Great blog, Mags. Glad you didn't mind me tagging you!! xxx
Thanks for the tag Mags, have put it on my todo list!!
Clairexx
Post a Comment